ESAComp 4.6 - What's new?
April 5/6/11, 2017
Presenters: Harri Katajisto & André Mönicke, Componeering Inc.
Join this free live webinar to get an overview to the new capabilities of ESAComp 4.6, including:
- Python scripting for batch runs and for creating user extensions
- Enhanced panel analysis with shell modeled stiffeners
- Structural analysis of thick-walled pressure vessels with solid FE modelling from winding patterns imported from Composicad filament winding simulation
- For HyperWorks users, an integrated solution for pre- and post-processing of composite structures, allowing ply-by-ply investigation of failure modes using advanced failure criteria
- Read more about ESAComp 4.6...
Thanks for joining the live webinar. The webinar recording is now available.